$1,261 to $1,361 per month
Serenity in Brewster – Age 55+ community
Studios and 1-bedroom units from $1,261 to $1,361 per month
Serenity Apartments at Brewster is an age 55+ 132 Unit, refreshed and revitalized independent living apartment project located at 873 Harwich Road in Brewster, MA 02631. The project development team is Elevation Financial Group. There will be 27 Studio and 1-bedroom Units set aside for tenants earning at or below 80% of Barnstable County AMI. With utilities, the rents for the 15 studios will be $1,261, 2 Studio DLX $1,311, 9 one-bedroom units at $1,336 and 1 one-bedroom DLX unit at $1,361.
Eligible applicants must not exceed the 80% Area Median Income Requirement
VIRTUAL INFO SESSION: May 11 at 5:30 PM
Housing Assistance will hold a Virtual Lottery Info Session on Monday, May 11 at 5:30 PM. The session will include details on the apartments, the lottery application process, and the steps you should be taking now in preparation for the lottery. Click the button below to register. Please note that you must register to attend.
WHO CAN APPLY?
In order to qualify for a unit:
- Households must have income and assets that qualify within the parameters as highlighted in th application. If you are under the minimum income limits, but have the ability and means to pay the rent, you may still apply. Please provide explanation of ability to pay.
- Household priority will be given based on household composition.
- Households cannot own a home upon move-in. All homes must be sold before leasing a unit.
- Households, or their families, cannot have a financial interest in the development, and a household member cannot be considered a Related Party.
- One residents must be 55 years of age and older.
Affordable units are available through a lottery application process.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 5 PM
All applications must be submitted by Friday, July 1st at 5 PM. Applications must be complete with required documentation. Completed hard copy applications should be dropped off at Housing Assistance’s Hyannis office at 460 West Main Street.
- 1 Bedroom
This style property is located in is currently Lottery Property and has been listed on Housing Assistance Corporation Cape Cod. This property is listed at . It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.