The March 25 & 27 First-Time Homebuyer Class is full and registration is now closed.
Please Note: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, all of our classes will take place virtually unless otherwise noted.
This two-night workshop gives an overview of the home buying process. We have expert speakers in our community who cover a variety of topics, including: money management, mortgage loan programs, home inspections, homeowner’s insurance, plus the role of the realtor and attorney. Several sessions are offered throughout the year.
- $50/single person
2021 Workshop Schedule:
- April 2021: Monday, April 12; Wednesday, April 14; and Friday, April 16 (5:45-8:45 PM) – Virtual Class
- May 2021: Tuesday, May 11 (5:45-8:45 PM) and Saturday, May 15 (9 AM-3 PM) – Virtual Class
- June 2021: Mondays, June 7, June 14, and June 21 (5:45-8:45 PM) – Virtual Class
Along with our First-Time Homebuyer class, we offer Money Matters, HomeSafe Home Forever, and Housing Search workshops. Learn more about these classes here.
In order to register for a class, you must:
- Click the button below, fill out the online registration form and include your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail that you have signed up and registered for our First-Time Homebuyer Class with additional instructions on attending the virtual workshop.