This is a free, two-night workshop which will help you set financial goals and identify ways to create an emergency fund and a spending plan. We’ll educate you how to get free credit reports and guide best behaviors to meet your short- and long-term credit goals.
2020 Workshop Schedule
- Wednesday, February 5 & Wednesday, February 12, 9-11 AM
- Tuesday, April 14 & Tuesday, April 21, 5:45-7:45 PM
- Tuesday, June 2 & Tuesday, June 9, 5:45-7:45 PM
- Tuesday, October 13 & Tuesday, October 20, 5:45-7:45 PM
Click this link to view a schedule of our financial literacy workshops for 2020.
In order to register for a class, you must:
- Download the registration form, fill it out and submit it to HAC along with the fee for the class.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail a couple of weeks prior to the class that you have signed up. There is currently no online registration.