This is a free workshop to help you obtain the skills and support to find stable housing opportunities. We’ll review rental programs and applications; discuss telephone techniques; and provide tips on how to stay organized.
2019 Workshop Schedule
- Monday, June 24, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Monday, July 29, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Monday, September 30, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Monday, October 28, 9:00am – 11:00am
- Monday, November 18, 9:00am – 11:00am
- Monday, December 16, 9:00am – 11:00am
Preregistration is needed for the classes. Because space is limited, we recommend you submit your registration form as soon as possible.
In order to register for a class, you must:
- Download the registration form, fill it out and submit it to HAC along with the fee for the class.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail a couple of weeks prior to the class that you have signed up. There is currently no online registration.
- We are unable to take payment over the phone. Checks may be made to HAC and mailed or dropped off at our main office at 460 West Main Street in Hyannis.