This is a free workshop to help you obtain the skills and support to find stable housing opportunities. We’ll review rental programs and applications plus discuss telephone techniques and tips on how to stay organized.
2020 Workshop Schedule
- Monday, June 29, 5:30-7:30 PM
- Monday, July 27, 5:30-7:30 PM
- Monday, September 28, 5:30-7:30 PM
- Monday, October 26, 9-11 AM
- Monday, November 23, 9-11 AM
- Monday, December 14, 9-11 AM
Preregistration is needed for the classes. Because space is limited, we recommend you submit your registration form as soon as possible.
Click this link to view a schedule of our 2020 financial literacy workshops.
In order to register for a class, you must:
- Download the registration form, fill it out and submit it to Housing Assistance.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail a couple of weeks prior to the class that you have signed up. There is currently no online registration.