This three-night workshop gives an overview of the home buying process. We have expert speakers in our community who cover a variety of topics, including: money management, mortgage loan programs, home inspections, homeowner’s insurance, plus the role of the realtor and attorney. Several sessions are offered throughout the year.
Please note that registration for the January 2020 First-Time Homebuyer Workshop is now closed. Due to demand, we recommend you sign up for the March, April or May classes ASAP as space is limited and classes fill up quickly. You can download the registration form for those classes below.
- $50/single person
2020 Workshop Schedule:
- January 9, 14, & 16 (Tuesday & Thursdays, 5:45-8:45 PM) – CLASS FULL/REGISTRATION CLOSED
- March 10, 12, & 19 (Tuesdays & Thursday, 5:45-8:45 PM)
- Thursday, April 2 (5:45-8:45 PM) & Saturday, April 4 (9 AM-3 PM)
- May 5, 12, & 19 (Tuesdays, 5:45-8:45 PM)
Click this link to view a schedule of our 2020 winter-spring financial literacy workshops.
In order to register for a class, you must:
- Download the registration form, fill it out and submit it to HAC along with the fee for the class.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail a couple of weeks prior to the class that you have signed up. There is currently no online registration.