This three-night workshop gives an overview of the home buying process. We have expert speakers in our community who cover a variety of topics, including: money management, mortgage loan programs, home inspections, homeowner’s insurance, plus the role of the realtor and attorney. Several sessions are offered throughout the year.
- $50/single person
2020 Workshop Schedule:
- January 9, 14, & 16 (Tuesday & Thursdays, 5:45-8:45 PM)
- March 10, 12, & 19 (Tuesdays & Thursday, 5:45-8:45 PM)
- Thursday, April 2 (5:45-8:45 PM) & Saturday, April 4 (9 AM-3 PM)
- May 5, 12, & 19 (Tuesdays, 5:45-8:45 PM)
Click this link to view a schedule of our 2020 winter-spring financial literacy workshops.
In order to register for a class, you must:
- Download the registration form, fill it out and submit it to HAC along with the fee for the class.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail a couple of weeks prior to the class that you have signed up. There is currently no online registration.